Cookies and How They Benefit You
Our cookies help us:
-Make our website work as you'd expect
-Offer you free services/content (thanks to advertising)
-Improve the speed/security of the site
-Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
-Continuously improve our website for you
-Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do)
-Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
-Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
-Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
Tursas Miniatures Oy
Business ID: 2827403-8
WHAT DO WE WILL CREATE AND WHY?
We collect personal information for the purpose of customer relationship management. The legal basis for handling personal data is the agreement between us and the statutory obligations arising from it. Providing personal data is a prerequisite for the creation of a contract.
We also collect personal information for marketing purposes. The legal basis for handling personal data is consent. You can deny the marketing of your data.
Here is a list of the personal information we collect:
- First and last name
- Shipping address
- Email address
- Details of processed orders
WHO HANDS MY PERSONAL DATA:
Our systems have access only to the staff and are trained to use the information in the relevant way.
Personal Data Processing:
- Our company and its employees
- A payment agent that receives a payment from you
- A transport company that carries the goods to you
- The accounting firm that records the order in our records
- Auditor who checks our records
- an IT company that maintains our web site
- Our Marketing Partner (Facebook, Google, Instagram)
You can limit the use of customer information in targeting Facebook ads here:
You can withdraw your consent to email marketing from your profile. If you want to completely remove your information from the system please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Analytical data sent to Google is anonymous and more than 26 months old is automatically deleted from Google's servers.
STORAGE OF INFORMATION
Legislation obligates us to keep information for a certain minimum period:
- Online store for five years
- For an email archive for seven years
- In accounting records for seven years
You have the following rights:
- The right to inspect personal information about you
- Right to rectify the information
- Limitation of processing (for example, forbidding marketing)
- Right to oppose handling
- Right to cancel consent (for example, withdraw your consent to marketing)
- Right to Appeal to the Supervisory Authority (Please also inform us about this in order to correct our mistake)
Please note that you have the "right to be forgotten" only if we do not have statutory obligations to continue processing your personal information.
Access to the registry requires employee-level access. The information is located on Tursas Miniatures Oy's server behind the password.